I started using IT Works! Thermofit about three weeks ago. I have lost one pound each week. I believe this is due to adding Thermofit to my normal routine of exercise and diet. Honestly I haven’t done myself any favors on the weekends giving to my favorite sweets and pizza at various times. Still, this has given me the edge to begin moving toward my goal which has been staying at arms reach for months! I am so thankful for this supplement/metabolism booster to help me reach my goal! Only four pounds to go! I will keep you posted on my progress!! Look out 210, you have a new resident!!!
When I left you last I was just starting in IT WORKS! Thermofit. I have been taking this for two weeks now. The first week I was on it I was unable to work out and it was valentines! As much as I tried I couldn’t keep myself away from the sweets and heavy foods! However, I can report that I did not gain one single pound thanks to the Thermofit!
This past week I was able to work out. I had to ease into the workouts only being able to jog around 10 min each day instead of the 20 I was jogging before I got sick. I still dropped 2 lbs this week!!! That’s what I call progress!!! I can’t wait to see what happens when I am able to get in a full week of working out and actually stay away from sweets (my biggest weakness)!
On the fitness front:
– I have increased sit-ups to 50
– increased leg lifts to 40
– started back on push-ups doing 10
– modified push-ups doing 10
– started back on plank position lifts 15
Let’s do this!!! We CAN make our goals with hard work and determination.
Well a week back into my workout I am paying the price for being out and sick for a week and a half! I was barely able to run for ten minutes before I had to take a break then run another ten minutes. Prior to my break I was running 20 minutes straight with a short warm up and cool down walk before and after. Also, as my appetite returned so did a few pounds. I ended the week at 217, which I am not ashamed of, but it is a tad discouraging. I REALLY want to reach my goal since I am so close and then I want to just maintain.
To that end I am adding a supplement to my diet. I am not a fan of weight loss supplements, I have not used any weight loss supplements over the past year, but I found Ultimate Thermofit which is non GMO, organic, and all natural with no stimulants. I am hoping it will give me just a little boost to reach my goal so I can maintain from there. I started taking it yesterday after breakfast and after dinner. I will keep you all posted on my results throughout the week. This company also sells a product called NEW YOU that I am interested in looking at along with the dietary supplements I already take GREENS (love the Greens, we give our kids the Greens Chews). Wish me luck!!!
I can’t believe how close I am to my goal weight of 210 lbs!!! I weighed in this morning at 214. Granted I have been sick with the flu for the past week and dropped four pounds during that time. However, I will take the progress, I DO NOT recommend the flu as a means to loose weight!!!
On other fronts my fitness goals have taken a backseat the last week as you can imagine. However, I am currently at the following levels:
– 40-50 crunches
– 30 leg lifts (straight leg laying on floor)
– 15 regular push-ups
– 10 modified push-ups
– 30 leg lifts (using equipment)
– 20 minutes jogging at 12 min mile
– 10 minute brisk walking pace
– 20 elbow stabilization lifts (about three times a week)
All in all I would say a big improvement from where u started approximately 4 months ago for fitness and over a year ago on weight loss. Thanks to everyone who has and does support me along this journey! I still have a 5k in my sites for later this year!!!
I know it sounds funny to say but some people really are into pain!! Not this guy, I avoid pain for the most part. If my workout is causing me pain there is probably a good reason to alter my workout. This is true for everyone, pain is your bodies way of telling to to either slow down or STOP!! You can work out without hurting your body and damaging your spirit to succeed.
These are three things I have learned over the past four months of consistent workouts and year of life change.
1) start slow, I mean REALLY SLOW!
– ease into your workout with a warm up and stretch. Start out with a slow walk just to get the blood flowing a little, then stretch. Stretching is GREAT for your muscles and joints , feels good (once your finished), and keeps you from being injured. It’s not worth months of rehab or a lifetime of pain, just take five minutes and do it!
2) Next, slowly work up to your desired goal. It may take a year to get there or or you may get there in three months, you have a lifetime to workout, use it. Don’t be intimidated that you can’t get right on the treadmill and run a 10 minute mile pace for an hour. If you walk a 28 minute mile pace for 20 minutes and that’s it, you have done a great thing for your body. If you push yourself and you feel pain S-T-O-P. Pain is your body’s way of earning you before you get hurt. It ain’t worth it.
3) Share your experience. Reading about other people’s experience that is just like ours is encouraging. We think, “If they can do it so can I.” So, you just might be the inspiration someone else needs. Be honest about your experiences, it is great to go back and see how far you’ve come. It has been a huge encouragement to me, even though most people don’t leave comments it is still nice to go into stats and see that people are looking at your story!
Just take your time and enjoy the journey, listen to your body, and have fun!!!
This an excellent article! I was doing this without even realizing it was exactly what my body needed! Definitely need to read this if you workout.
Good article from Dave Ramsey, I think you should use cash whenever possible! It makes budgeting so much easier and you really do spend less.