I can’t believe how close I am to my goal weight of 210 lbs!!! I weighed in this morning at 214. Granted I have been sick with the flu for the past week and dropped four pounds during that time. However, I will take the progress, I DO NOT recommend the flu as a means to loose weight!!!
On other fronts my fitness goals have taken a backseat the last week as you can imagine. However, I am currently at the following levels:
– 40-50 crunches
– 30 leg lifts (straight leg laying on floor)
– 15 regular push-ups
– 10 modified push-ups
– 30 leg lifts (using equipment)
– 20 minutes jogging at 12 min mile
– 10 minute brisk walking pace
– 20 elbow stabilization lifts (about three times a week)
All in all I would say a big improvement from where u started approximately 4 months ago for fitness and over a year ago on weight loss. Thanks to everyone who has and does support me along this journey! I still have a 5k in my sites for later this year!!!